Instructions to run VBA Code macro or procedure in the Visual Basic Editor window. We can also use Alt+F11 keyboard shortcut to view VBE.
Here are the step by step instructions to run VBA codes or macros or procedures in the Visual basic editor.
- Open Excel Workbook.
- Go to the Visual Basic Editor(VBE) or you can click Alt +F11
- Go to code window or click F7
- Enter VBA macro code or procedure in the code window
- Copy or Paste VBA code / Macro / Procedure in the code window
- Run macro by clicking F5 or Run Sub/UserForm(F5) command button
Here is the screenshot of the Visual Basic Editor code window.
Click on the following links of the useful resources. These helps to learn and gain more knowledge.